Accounts Executive [Senoko / 5 days / Diploma / Account Payable / Fixed Asset]
- Date Listed14/01/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14c7279
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Accounts Executive (AP)
Salary: $2,400 - $3,000 (depend on working experience)
Working days: Mon-Friday
Working Hours: 9am -6:10pm
Location: Woodland Senoko
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Handle Fixed Asset full process, including budgeting
- Analyzing correctly Fixed Asset and current liabilities, and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Preparing Accounts Payable (Full) including payments.
- AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as staff claims. This will include reviewing purchase requisition and issuing purchase order, maintaining vendor master, review and match invoices, etc.
- Prepare Accounts payable monthly cash flow forecast
- Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
- Responsible for forecasting, variance analysis for operating expenses
- Preparing budget forecast and 5 years plan
- Prepare and generate customer good return note.
- Correspond with customers/vendors and respond to their inquiries
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Looking into strengthening current and process improvement
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting from a reputed institution
- 2-3 years of accounts receivables (AR) / accounts payables (AP)
- Mathematical and analytical ability
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and believes in teamwork
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements through continuous improvement, idea generation and customer focus
- Performance Management Execution with accountabilities and responsibilities to deliver results
- Determination and drive to achieve with enthusiasm and sets high standards of performance with ambition to achieve excellent results.
- Flexible and open-mindedness with willingness to try different ways and able learn new skills, adapt to new development, self-critical attitude and impartial.
- Singaporean Only
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your updated resume through the job ad or send it to email@example.com or +6582483300 (Whatsapp -Message)
Reg no: R1987094
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd Ea No : 14c7279