You might be interested in these similar ads
HIRING ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
About:We are a young team of passionate individuals with a vision to empower people through hospitality with an environment in which the best idea wins. We firmly believe in working through mutual efforts to reach even greater heights and we aim to express strong solidarity at the workplace. While delivering an exceptional standard of hospitality, our goal is to maintain an interdependent ecosyste ...
✅ TILL MID JAN ✅ ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT @ BUGIS ✅ FASTHIRE ✅
✔ Basic: $10/hour⏰ Working Hours: Mon to Fri - 9am to 6pm✏ Job Scope:- Ensure all invoicing and journal entries are recorded correctly in system- Upload and update payment data into in-house system- Reconciliation of payment data across different systems- Follow-up and send documents for collection of payment- Other ad hoc duties as and when requiredInterested to apply, please Whatsapp 9380^8752 o ...
Accounts and Admin Assistant (SAP/MNC)
Title : Accounts and Admin Assistant (SAP/MNC)Salary Package : Up to $3000Work Location : CBDVacancy : 1Job Summary:This role mainly focuses on AR that is using SAP and administrative duties relative to the growing operations from the Singapore office.Job Responsibilities:Send all shipping documents at beginning of month to all Asia Indirect DistributorsAssist in maintaining the office mini storag ...
Established Co. looking for BILLING MANAGERHe/She will oversee entire Billing/Costing for the organisation.Establish and implement Billing related policies/procedures and process.SingaporeanMin 3 Years in similar capacity.Strong leadership and interpersonal skillsForward e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for an Accounts Executive who is willing to learn, meticulous and responsible to join our team. Job Description • Perform accounts payable functions for day to day operations and reporting needs • Ensure accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing of accounts • Liaise with relevant users on invoice matters • Perform vendors’ reconciliation and liaise with vendors on recon ...
Administrative Accounts Executive
Job Description-Prepare full set of accounts (AP, AR, bank reconciliation)-Close accounts and perform GST financial reports-Work with marketing team to generate invoices and payroll-Manage cash flow and internal control-Liaise with different teams and clients to ensure smooth flow of operations-Handle MOM and other government related submissions and matters-Other ad-hoc activities Job Requir ...
Accounts Admin For Institute - SG/PR/Dependant Pass Holders only
We are looking for an experineced Accounts Admisintrator to issue invoices, receive payments, do all accounts, and assist in other duties, including coordination with participants for training courses.Timing: 8:15am to 6pm. Mon - FriSaturdays Half Days. Salary: S$1500 If you are experienced, and have a passion for quality work, and love to interact with people, send your full resume, recent pho ...
- Date Listed23/07/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websiteexcommercelive.com
- Company NameAchievers Online Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): accounting, tax, audit, Microsoft Office, management, Organization, Industry Knowledge, Spreadsheet Proficiency
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Roles & Responsibilities
Maintain the books of accounts of Achievers Online Pte Ltd. Responsible for all aspects of on-going as well as year-end activities ensuring consistently fair, transparent financial statements.
- Maintain books of accounts for company.
- Posting of all accounting entries related to income, expense as well as journals as required.
- Oversee, maintain cashflow. Review the system for invoicing, tracking payments as well as aging analysis of outstanding AP/AR.
- Ensure good practice in recording and filing of expenses.
- Ongoing reconciliation of bank, cash accounts, ensuring that the books are balanced.
- Ensure inter-company accounts are balanced, reconciled.
- Oversee year-end procedures – accruals, prepaids, receivables, payables; any other journals as required.
- Financial year-end preparation of accounts for audit. Liaise with Auditors to ensure clean signoff. Follow up on closing any audit gaps.
- Initiate tax planning, GST reporting and oversee periodical tax filings
- Work closely with the Financial Planning, Analysis department,the respective business units to ensure accurate, timely reporting.
- Ensure the integrity,accuracy of the Group consolidation
- Prepare monthly, yearly, ad hoc,consolidated reports.
- Suggest process improvement of in-house system or automatizing processes, procedures.