Billing / Account Executive [Logistics]
- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- To check shipment charges and generate invoices according to quotations and agreed rates. Cross checking and coordinating with the sales-in-charge on the confirmation of the final charges to be billed
- Ensuring all cost charges are entered into each shipment for analysis
- Generation of monthly Statement of Accounts to chase for AR payments.
- Perform reconciliation of billing reports to local station and intercompany on a monthly basis.
- Cross checking between billing and account records to ensure all entries tallies
- Submission on monthly activity reports
- Diploma and above in Accounting or Logistics
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Adept in dealing with numbers, meticulous and inquisitive mindset
- Experience with Interco billing preferred
- Having a growth mindset and finding ways to be more efficient on daily tasks.
- Prior Experience in Logistics Environment will be an added advantage
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified
Juanna Ng Hui Kee Reg no: R1766616
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd EA number: 14C7279