Account Executive (1 year contract) | Central Location | Up to $3300 (Ref.27055)
Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Handle the daily treasury administration and support work;
- Maintain and update bank mandate for change of bank signatories;
- Assist in opening of bank accounts and arrangement for witness of specimen signature;
- Assist subsidiaries in bank related enquiries and bank/ NETS related application;
- Prepare bank confirmation for new bank;
- Attend to banks’ KYC requests and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act compliance request, furnishing information on compliant survey;
- Prepare full set of accounts for dormant entities;
- Prepare annual stator XBRL reports and filings;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Experience in full set accounts preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in accounting software (Quickbook and Accpac) preferred;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Able to meet short deadlines in fast paced and team oriented environment;
- Able to commence work immediately will be advantageous.
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051