You might be interested in these similar ads
CAPRICA Business Services is currently looking for candidates to fill several Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper positions for their clients.JOB DESCRIPTION• Responsible for handling the full sets of accounts• Ensure timely submission of financial and management reports• Prepare management and statutory reporting, forecasting and annual budgeting• Responsibility for the month end closing ...
A well established leading professional accounting and business consulting firm is seeking suitable candidate for their ACCOUNTING team. SENIOR MANAGER, CLIENT ACCOUNTING Responsibilities: Oversee and perform accounting work for clients across a variety of industries (including investment accounting)Manage client relationship and meet all client deliverablesProvide guidance and direction to t ...
• Attractive Salary Package• Company Benefits & Incentives• Account ExecutiveInterested applicants can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service.Requirements• Min 3–5 years of relevant working experience with exposure to a wide range of finance/accounting responsibilities ...
*** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE LINK *******JOB DESCRIPTIONAn OverviewEmpact Pte Ltd is inviting an analytical and creative individual to be part of our team of consultants. The individual would be responsible for servicing corporate clients, social enterprises and non-profit organisations (collectively referred to as social organisations). Working in a lean and flat team structure, t ...
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be deployed to: Location: SomersetWorking hours: Mon-Fri/ 830am – 6pmSalary: Up to $2400Duration: 1 year contract Responsibilities:•Set up, prepare and send bills •Troubleshoot and resolving issues•Liaise with external vendors/landlords for billing related issues•Prepare monthly and daily settlements•Prepare customer/internal financial or billing related reports ...
Our client is a fast growing and dynamic player in the maritime industry and hiring opportunities are now available for the role of an Accounts Assistant on board their fleet management team. This is the perfect opportunity for candidates with robust, basic accounting background looking to evolve their careers and gain even more exposure in this exciting industry. More Info: Less than 1 min ...
Responsibilities:Handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month-end closing and year-end audit activitiesPerform accurate data entry to computerized accounting system.Prepare full set of accounts and bank reconciliationPrepare necessary accounting schedules : Fixed assets, prepayments, accruals, loan, hire purchase, etcResponsible for ad-hoc invoicing and accounting functionsOther Ad-hoc ...
***FAST RESPONSE! UP TO $2300! ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT | CENTRAL***
Date Listed 26/09/2017
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 13C6342
Company Website recruitfirst.com.sg
Company Name Recruit First
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced to our client.
• Oversee accounts receivables under the assigned portfolio and monitor using debt management system
• Take charge of credit assessment of new and existing customers
• Handle payment reconciliation and payment discrepancy clarification
• Present monthly management reports on collection trend for escalation to management level
• Liaise with the team and other department on new projects
• Min O Levels
• Meticulous, with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Singaporeans only
If interested, kindly text/ whatsapp Kathleen at 9383*9387 with your
1. Full Name
3. Highest Qualification
4. Quote: Accgt
And email your resume to email@example.com
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kathleen Koh Kah Ge (R1330175)
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd (EA 13C6342)