Senior Finance Executive
- Date Listed29/05/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameXin Xiamen Capital Management Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDegree
Position: Senior Finance Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
· * Perform day to day operational matters pertaining to Account Receivables, Payables and General Ledger.
· * Handle full set of accounts including tax matters and audit matters.
· * Prepare monthly financial reports, audit schedules and variance analysis.
· * Perform bank reconciliations, process journal entries, prepare supporting financial schedules
· * Manage fund, asset, and NAV reporting
· * In charge of MAS RFMC registration and anything related with RFMC
· * Ensure all internal and external finance-related requests are responded to promptly and accurately
· * Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
· * Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Possess at least Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in investment company
• Self-motivated, highly organized, able to work independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to details.
• Able to plan and prioritize tasks effectively