- Date Listed13/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttp://www.keppelshipyard.com.sg
- Company NameAlpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts
- Draft yearly income tax computation
- Prepare forecast and budgets, perform variance analysis against budget/forecast
- Perform bank reconciliation and maintain cash flow statement
- Review and submit GST returns to IRAS on a quarterly basis
- Prepare monthly management report – including profit and loss, balance sheet, cost analysis
- Communicate with external and internal auditors
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with auditor on year-end audit
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA professional qualification or member with an Accountancy body.
- Certified accountant or chartered accountant qualifications preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, of which at least 2 – 3 years experience in an Accountant position.
- Strong working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, consolidation, tax risk management and transfer pricing is required.
- Experience in working in marine, oil & gas and offshore construction/subsea industry is advantageous.
- Strong analytical skill, meticulous and able to manage well under pressure in a fast paced environment.