Accountant / Account Executive
Date Listed 18/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website alpaqgroup.com
Company Name Alpaq Group
Education Level Diploma
Deeply rooted in the fishing industry, Alpaq Group is one of Singapore's leading supplier of frozen seafood. We have a strong collaborative culture & working relationships with an extensive network of independent fishermen and organizations from South East Asia. Emphasis is placed on low impact for the surrounding environment & low fuel consumption from fishing vessels to maintain environmental sustainability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Accountant/Account Executive to grow with us as we look to expand our services and groom you alongside us. As an Accountant / Accounts Executive, your role in Alpaq Group will be:
- To oversee company finances
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable, to help the company determine working capital needs and funding strategies
- Compute the valuation of businesses and financial assets using different models
- Extract data and provide analysis for management using relevant accounting information systems or software
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting activities
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Prepare financial statements- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Prepare inventory and ageing stocks reports.
- Prepare and monitor bad debts
- Minimum 3 year(s) of experience in the related field.
- Diploma or above certificate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Exhibits 'Team player' mentality
- Commercial Savvy
- Able to display a good sense for business acumen
- Good experience in full set accounting
- Has aspiration to expand into a management role
Remuneration($3000 to $4500) will be based on qualification and experience.
Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.