Accounts Executive | Local/PR ONLY | Salary: $3,000 | Location: Joo Koon
Date Listed 22/07/2018
Location: Joo Koon
The general duties of the Accounts Executive are to assist the Financial Controller in maintaining and managing the accounts receivable and inventory function of the company. Beside these duties, the scope of work includes preparation of monthly and yearly sale summaries and sales/inventory analysis and entering new inventory part numbers and inventories adjustments to the computer system. There are also administrative duties, as follows,
• Franking letters and handling incoming and outgoing mail on daily basis.
• Issuing official receipts for cheques and monies received.
• Printing exchange rates from the company bank's website on daily basis
• Preparing special reports on customer’s balances, and sales related balances for Management reports.
• Preparing debit/credit notes to customers in respect to sales or return of goods matters.
• Assist in preparing stock count sheets, reports and stock checks during annual stock taking, or any impromptu spot checks as required by management.
• Liaise with customers on outstanding balances and handle disputes.
• Reconcile any differences in accounts receivable and inventory balance to general ledger balance.
• Prepare and send letter/email of reminders for payment to customers.
• Assist in GST report filing in respect to output tax declaration.
• Assist in Statistical survey reports pertaining to sales or customers.
• Assist in general archive of Accounts receivable files.
• Any other ad hoc assignments as and when require by the financial controller
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in accounting line Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
Competency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel softwares
Knowledge of Accpac is an advantage
Interpersonal skill essential
Able to work under pressure and meet deadline.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Resume in Words format.
EA Personnel: Vanessa Tan
EA Reg ID: R1543417
EA Licence No: 01c3135