Accounts Executive (West)
Date Listed 09/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Handle full set of accounts, inclusive of checking of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory control and Bank reconciliation in Accpac.
- To prepare quarterly GST submission.
- Preparation of monthly Journal Voucher.
- Prepare and update monthly schedule (P&L & Balance sheet items).
- Handle bank related application and submission, inclusive of banker guarantee and update bank mandates.
- Assist in preparation of budget and rolling forecast, inventory checking and bank reconciliation.
- Compiling of annual tax organizer to PWC.
- To assist in drafting of annual financial report and XBRL submission, liaise with auditors on audits matters.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly closing.
- Assist in preparation of monthly Exco documentations and monthly stock reconciliation.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy with at least 3 years of relevant job experience.
- Experience with Accpac would be advantageous.
- Professional Certification CPA (certified Public Accountant).
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822