You might be interested in these similar ads
Benefits Summary:Japanese Manufacturing MNC Salary: $18005 days, 8.45am - 5.45pmLocation: Joo KoonVibrant Working EnvironmentResponsibilities:Provide administrative support to the teamAnswer phone calls and perform receptionist dutiesHandle incoming/outgoing mails, courier, scanning, binding, filing and other documentationOffice facilities management including office equipment, office inventory, p ...
Salary: Up to $2800Duration: 6 monthsWork hours: 8am to 5pmLocation: Gul Circle (Transport provided at Bishan, Woodlands, CCK, JE, Boonlay, Holland V)Job Description:Prepare monthly inventory reconciliation and cost analysis for financial reportingImplement change order. Perform standard cost rollResponsible for Array & Instrument work order close and variance analysis and follow up to ensure vari ...
Responsibilities:Review company and its subsidiaries accounts (Includes taxation, budgets, cash flow and GST etc.) and timely submission by all Finance personnel of subsidiaries.Ensure timely and accurate Group statutory and management reporting.Ensure compliance with accounting standards group requirements and statutory regulation; also guide staff with accurate / clear instruction for good accou ...
Min GCE”N/O/A/ level/LCCI or higherMin 3-4 years of related experienceAccounts Duties:To handle partial accountsAR and APStaff claimProcess monthly payment via IBGFollow up on advance receive from customersAccrual ExpWork out on exchange gain/lossBank reconciliationGST record and submissionUpdate inventory using excelUpdate sales invoice and purchase invoice listingDebtors / Creditors aging report ...
Responsibilities >>Assist in migration of office systemsDeal with overdue paymentsRequirements >>Singaporean ONLYProficient in spoken and written English and Chinese as need to handle Chinese documentsNIitec/ N/ O Level. No experience required as on-the-job training will be provided.Fast learnerTo Apply >>Please attach updated detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following inform ...
The Opportunity * Our Client, Public Listed company in Singapore (manufacturing industry), currently looking for talent to join the Finance Team as an Accounts Executive (AR & Credit control). The Talent * Diploma in Accounting & Finance or with relevant professional certificate (E.g. LCCI) * At least 1 year of accounting experience specialised in Accounts Receivable and credit control funct ...
The Opportunit * Our Client, an established MNC is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them as AP Assistant * Attractive salary and staff benefit * Dynamic and fast pace working environment The Talent * Diploma in Accountancy or any Relevant Certificate (e.g. LCCI) * Experienced in SAP will be advantageous * Minimum 1 year of relevant of work experience in accounting * Self-motivate ...
Officer (Secretary) ** SG/SPR**
Date Listed 14/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Sembcorp Marine Integrated Yard Pte Ltd
- Responsible for input of records in computer system by organising written records and accurately typing the information into the computer system
- Updates computer system records and details on a routine basis
- Generates reports/spreadsheets using updated information when required
- Responsible for updating, labeling, photocopying and organising department’s files and ensuring that file contents are up to date
- Maintains proper storage of files (e.g. Customer or employee confidential information), ensuring that files are stored in a systematic manner allowing for easy access when required
- Drafts standard correspondence and letters
- Assists in handling clerical tasks as required by the department (i.e. typing, photocopying, sorting, etc.)
- Handles the maintenance of office equipment and keeps records of officeinventory and supplies to ensure sufficient inventory are available at all times
- Provide administrative support in department’s correspondence (i.e. mailing and organisation of memos, letters, faxes, forms, etc.)
- Works closely with Administration department to replenish department’ssupplies (i.e. business cards, stationeries, etc.) and coordinate administrativerequirements (e.g. travel ticket/visa, accommodation, etc.), when required
- Coordinates scheduling of meetings, ensuring that relevant equipment are in place for specific meeting requirements (i.e. projector, white boards, IP phone)
- Provides administrative support to other team members as required to achieve functional objectives and deadlines
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration/ Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in secretarial related role, preferably with a professional organization
- Excellent proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products, word processing, spreadsheet and power points programmes
- Knowledge of office administration process and understanding of relevant legislations, policies and procedures
- Possess strong organisation and time management skills
Interested candidates with relevant background are invited to send us an updated resume with your current and expected salary, reason of application and earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the Position Title or Reference Code (if available) is clearly stated in your Subject Line.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.