Payroll Specialist (up to $5000)
Date Listed 06/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number --
Company Name TBA
Education Level Not Specified
• Manage payroll vendor and internal HR team to ensure effective payroll operations occur on time and accurately.
• Conduct monthly payroll reconciliation.
• Vendor management – conduct quality check and review service levels regularly.
• Determines payroll liabilities by reviewing employee income, taxes and government funds, and employer's statutory contributions as well as ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, laws, company policies and procedures.
• Prepare and submit government surveys / reports.
• Maintains payroll accuracy by designing checklist, formulating policies and procedures, in order to adapt to organizational and legal changes.
• Support annual salary review cycle.
• Taxation matters – local tax reporting and expatriates’ hypothetical tax. To liaise with CFO on expatriates’ taxation matters.
Headcount & Manpower Cost Reporting
• Prepare monthly reports on headcount statistics and manpower costs requested by various stakeholders (HR Business Partners, Department Heads, Division Heads etc), including ad-hoc requests.
• Run manpower costs simulations to support HR Business Partners in the review of HR policies and practices.
• Support Annual Business Planning of headcount needs through working with all department heads.
• Ensure proper documentation of payroll records in order to deliver statutory and internal management reports.
• Attend to internal and external audit requests.
• Data audit of HRIS system.
• Minimum 5 years’ of experience in payroll or accounting, with some experience in analytics.
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities and able to work under tight deadlines with an eye for detail.
• Familiar with Singapore regulations (e.g. taxation, CPF Act, Employment Act relating to overtime and pay etc)
• MS Excel – Intermediate required
• Prior experience in managing payroll for over 1000 employees would be an advantage.
• Able to speak Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
If interested, kindly fill up the application form in the link : https://goo.gl/wztFQ7
NOTE: GUMTREE MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED.