You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities:Handle full set of accounts.Inter-company billings and reconciliation.Bank reconciliation.Exchange rates revaluation.Audit schedules: Accruals, Prepayment, Fixed Asses, etc.Prepare aging reports: Debtors and Creditors.Issue billing and invoices to Clients.Prepare payments to suppliers (cheque and telegraphic transfer).Handle quarterly GST F5 reporting.Handle petty cash, verify and ...
Responsibilities:Prepare full sets of accounts.Preparation of payment to supplier & staff reimbursement on a timely basis.Assist in monthly closing of accounts & processing month end journal.Ensure all accounting records are properly prepared and documented for audit purpose.Monthly intercompany reconciliation / audit schedule preparation.Manage the management accounting function.Manage cash flow. ...
Job SummaryReporting to the Partner/Manager, you will have hands-on involvement in managing restructuring and insolvency activities for current and new clientele. This will entail various modes of Liquidation, Judicial Management, Receiverships, Scheme of Arrangement and you may also be exposed to other projects such as Business Valuation, Due Diligence, Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support ...
Job specificationsHandling AR, payment/purchase/cash journal and GST returnInvolve in monthly, quarterly and year-end closing and GST reportArranging of payments and cash flowManaging bank reconciliation and accounting functions relating to payments Key deliverables CanCandidate must possess at level Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalentReq ...
* Singaporean only- Working location: Pasir Panjang - 5 days work week (Able to work OT and weekends when required, OT payable) - Completion bonus - Able to start work tomorrow (3 Aug) or immediate! - Bilingual in English and Mandarin (To liaise with Chinese speaking Counterparts) - Diploma or Degree in Accountancy, no experience welcome! Interested applicants, screenshot this ad and WhatsApp to 9 ...
Handle AP/AR/Bank Reconciliation and other financial support activates. Immediate position. Other ad-hoc duties. 5 days week. Located at Pandan Road. Singaporean/ PR may apply. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6264 3988 ext 209 (Poh Lin)
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 200002976R
Company Website https://incallsystems.com/
Company Name inCall Systems Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Manage the reporting team on daily operations, processes improvements, workload allocations, mentoring and monitoring performance.
- Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data collection policies and procedures.
- Make sure the information is protected and backed-up.
- Improving the technology used.
- Monitoring and set data entry procedures to our CRM.
- Monitor and execute updating, deduping, clean-up, extracting and uploading of database for marketing purposes.
- Monitor and perform queries and list pulls for marketing campaigns.
- Set reporting format and standards.
- Report on campaigns performance, effectiveness, and highlight any inconsistencies / issues.
- Monitor and produce quantitative reports / presentations and communicate on findings.
- Work with operations and IT resources regarding CRM and database issues or technical questions.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in database and reporting with at least 1 year of managing a team.
- Excellent computer-skills—including proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Macros), Access and SQL database
- Understanding of database structure
- Self-starter. Able to work alone as well as leading a team.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Strong mathematical, and problem solving skills