Accountant [Senior / Fintech]
- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
• Responsible for timely and accurate month-end closing process; includes but not limited to reviewing of standard and/or recurring entries, bank and control accounts reconciliations and preparing of balance sheet schedules, detailed accounts analysis and financial statements fluxes
• Liaise with external parties (including, but not limited to auditors, external accountants, etc.) and manage the process to ensure adherence and timely submission of the accounts/ returns
• Prepare internal and/or external financial reports (monthly, quarterly and annually)
• Execute day-to-day GL operations
• Assist in annual audit, tax and management reporting and other accounting related matters
• Provide support and data request for budget and forecasting activities
• Bachelor of Accountancy or ACCA
• Minimum 3-4 years of accounting working experience
• Experience in Fintech/Internet/E-commerce is an advantage.
• Take ownership, leadership and proactive in problem solving.
• Skills in MS Office (Excel - Pivot Table, Vlookup, Words, Powerpoint).
• Possess positive and vibrant attitude
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills