Director/ Partner, Insolvency & Restructuring Practitioner
Date Listed 12/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- You will be responsible for piecing together what went wrong in the company and reporting this to the relevant authorities or creditors, taking steps to preserve and rescue corporations where possible, dealing with complex legal claims and acting as a negotiating intermediary between debtors and creditors to find suitable solutions.
- Your responsibilities will include work in our overseas offices, including China.
- Providing professional advice to try to prevent insolvency.
- Negotiating with the creditors, and other parties, of a company or individual.
- Realising the assets of a company for the best possible return to creditors after marketing to a wide range of potential buyers.
- Carrying out all statutory duties as required by law.
- Providing regular reports to creditors on the progress of insolvency procedures.
- Investigating company affairs and director conduct, where necessary, and file a report to the relevant authorities.
- Minimum B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent in Accounting from accredited university; Master of Accountancy or Master of Science in Accounting preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Attained or progress towards attaining CPA, CFE and/or CFF certifications.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822