Litigation Consulting and Support
Date Listed 29/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- As a Litigation Consulting and Support Director, you will take responsibility in performing analytical and investigative services to legal counsel, audit committees, government agencies, regulators, corporate boards, insurance companies, law enforcement, and management of companies involved in financial and fraud investigations.
- You must also be able to demonstrate senior level expertise and be adept at navigating complex issues.
- You will work directly with experienced CPAs, CFEs, and other consultants and business leaders on a large cross-section of engagements actively contributing your ideas to help resolve matters for our clients.
- Forensic examination of accounting books and records.
- Analysing and reconstructing fraudulent transactions, complex transactions, financial statements, etc.
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis.
- Documenting current client business processes and internal control environments.
- Assisting with interviews relevant to a particular litigation matter.
- Assisting with the preparation of detailed analyses, expert and other reports, affidavits, and other client deliverables (demonstrative tables, exhibits and charts).
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals to new and existing clients.
- Minimum B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent in Accounting from accredited university; Master of Accountancy or Master of Science in Accounting preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing litigation, investigation, and forensic accounting services.
- Attained or progress towards attaining CPA, CFE and/or CFF certifications.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822