Assistant Accounts Manager
Date Listed 14/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website cfosg.sg
Education Level Professional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- Function as an external financial consultant to client companies in the following areas: financial modelling, financial statement analysis, budgeting & forecasting, variance analysis, system and processes' controls and improvements, regulatory compliance such as consolidation of financial statements, accounting/ tax filing services, financial due diligence, corporate funding exercises, audit readiness, tax planning, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day client relations for assigned engagements and demonstrate professional discretion by appropriately escalating complex client relationship matters to director.
- Manage, coach and review work of team members, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of work.
- A degree or professional certification in finance or accounting.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to manage complex and sizable assignments within stipulated deadlines.
- Proficient in English and intermediate in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous, analytical and organised individual with initiative and excellent supervisory skills.
- Great learning and growth opportunity, friendly and good working environment.
- Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your expected salary to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.