Hotel Account Executive [Full Set / F&B]
- Date Listed01/07/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number19C9629
- Company NameOne Vogue Pte Ltd
- Support monthly review on purchase and depreciation of fixed assets, GIRO deduction and collections, donation, ECDA statistics submission, quarterly and annual statistic submission.
- Assist in monitoring, tracking and analysing financial position, income, donations, revenue, costs, expenditure, cash flow and allocation.
- Review and ensure the accuracy of all receipts and payments from respective divisions.
- Responsible for month end accounts closing and bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for weekly verification of auto cheques run and bank issues.
- Preparation of monthly standard journals for management fees, Amortisation, VB, PB, rental, utilities, audit fees, monthly payroll entries, etc.
- Preparation of annual financial audit and annual budget.
- Prepare, check and verify monthly financial reports.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audit-related matters
- Assist Senior Financial Manager in ad-hoc documentations, reports and any other duties in which may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Accountancy/LCCI/ACCA Partial.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience hands on full set of accounts.
- Prefer to have experience in hotel industry (F&B).
- Multi-tasking, able to work independently with a lot of self initiative
Registration No: R1878689
EA License: 19C9629
One Vogue Pte Ltd