Plant Accountant (1 year contract ) *SG
Date Listed 12/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number -
Company Name -
Education Level Degree
• Work closely with shared services centers to provide Financial Reports and Analysis to the Business, Controllership and Business Manufacturing Finance for month-end and year-end closing activities.
• Monitor and control fixed and variable costs by working with cost stewards and conduct monthly financial reviews.
• Coordinate monthly forecast and annual budgeting tasks. Preparation of manufacturing cost statements, monthly monitoring of eligibility, liaise with Singapore Customs on Free Trade Agreement.
• Accruals and provisions, Reclasses, Billing internal and external parties for month-end activities.
• Facilitate the plant requisition-to-pay process. Support Capex reporting, tracking, reconciliation and capitalization.
• Evaluate cost and benefit of cost reduction initiatives.
• Ensure proper control and valuation of inventory and fixed assets.
• Responsible for part of the internal controls and SOX.
• Ensure financial data integrity such as cost object and cost element maintenance.
• Support any system implementation or migration.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis to support ongoing business needs.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of various processes.
• More than 3 years of accounting or FP&A experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably in a chemical industry)
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
Interested parties, kindly provide the following information through Gumtree message/email:
1) Attached Word/PDF copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Email Address
5) Contact Number
Applications without any of the following information will be ignored. Thank you for your cooperation!