Our client is seeking for a dynamic individual to join their team.
- Full sets of account - Account payables, Account receivables, Reconciliation & General Ledger
- Preparation and submission of GST returns
- Support auditing
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, government departments, vendors etc ...
-To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
-Support and oversee daily POS collections and to prepare daily collection report
-Liaise with Outlet Managers for collection reconciliation
-Ensure timely & accurate monthly POS closing reports ...
Need a job now!? We have immediate job! Taking back Gross S$1500 ~ S$2000.00Weekly 6 work days ( MON ~ SUN )daily from 9am to 6pmLocation : 10mins walk from Aljunied MRT stationFantastic opportunity to be part of the fast growing industry. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day account management of an established leading company.Applicant to message -POST : A ...
Account Executive (3 months)- Singapore and PRs welcomed- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/ LCCI or equivalent - Familiar with local taxation - Computer literate, Microsoft office- Bilingual in English & Chinese- Good telecommunication skills- Able to work independently- Able to start work immediately- Opportunity to convert to full-time Scope of Work- Handle accounts and book-keeping, preparation a ...
Responsibilities:General Admin Tasks:Assist with scheduling of manpower.Arranging appointments with customers.General office housekeeping and organization.Handle full sets of accounts (AP/AR):Accounting and Tax Matters.Enter bills and create invoices into XERO.Processing of claims and expenses.Payroll Processing.GST submission.Annual Filing.Ad-hoc Tasks:Sales Support (handle walk-in customers sale ...
ACCOUNTS CUM HR EXECUTIVE
What You Will Do
• Manage full set of accounts
• Handle monthly closing (bank reconciliation, process journal entries, etc.)
• Manage petty cash
• Follow-up on all payment related matters
• Process payment to supplier
• Assist in yearly auditing
• Liaise with banks and authorities
• Submit reports in timely manner
• Handle HR duties (recruitment, leave admi ...