- Date Listed17/10/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NamePU TIEN SERVICES PTE LTD
- Education LevelDiploma
Accounts Executive, Group
- Handling full sets of accounts
- Responsible for month-end closing of accounts, bank reconciliation and related schedules
- Handle intercompany transactions
- Involve in monthly management reporting package, analysis of financial data, variance analysis.
- Prepare quarterly GST report
- Liaise with Auditors and Tax agent
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory regulations as well as corporate policies
- Perform ad-hoc duties relating to accounting as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent with at least 2 Year(s) of experience in keeping full set of accounts
- Possess good communication skill and a good team player.
- Meticulous and has an eye for details
- Possess good working attitude & have strong sense of responsibility.
- Be bilingual in English and Mandarin to effectively work with various stakeholders.
- F&B industry experience is preferred