You might be interested in these similar ads
Contract Accountant (AR)Duration: 6 MonthsLocation: One NorthJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsible for account receivables management which includes new customer creditability check, review AR in Singapore ledger and monitor cash collectionUpdate employee vendor master and vendor bank data in SAPPerform balance sheet reconciliation, monthly accrual and amortizationManage Intercompany cross chargeReview ...
Key Responsibilities · Receive and process all receipts and payments including purchase orders, invoices, payroll, expenses claims forms, CPF, tax claims and other requests; · Verify calculations, carry out reconciliations, and input codes for posting into the general ledgers of the Accounts System (MYOB) changing to Navison; · Reconcile account postings of projec ...
Salary: Up to $2300 Location: Pasir Panjang Working Days: Mon- Fri – 815Am – 530Pm Job Description: • Check completion of all documents, determine reasons for unsettled load, print & mail credit/debit memo due to stocks delivered defers from invoices. • Debit and credit note on a daily basis and meet the route settlement of “zero” unsettled check in loads. • File all documents settled fo ...
Role is able have flexi-work time table -- work 3 days at office and home based for the remaining work loadWorking Location: Harbourfront Good company Benefits Handle full sets of accountsReconciliation of Inter-company transactions, bank statements, etc Accounts Receivables and Payables functions Analysis of performance for projects and vessels GST returns and other statutory re ...
With Experience, able to work independentlyHandle full sets of accounts Bank Reconciliation, handle Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivables Administrative Duties Other ad-hoc duties as assignedWorking Hours - 8.30 am -4.45 pmMonday - FridayInterested candidates, please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts and Admin Executive Responsibilities: • Experience in managing full sets of accounts independently (BS, P&L, GL, AR, AP, Assets & Schedules) • Perform monthly bank reconciliation • Preparation of monthly invoices and chasing of payment • Prepare and submit Tax return / GST return • Administrative work (Corporate Secretary) • Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to tim ...
Responsibilities:Part of a dynamic team offering financial advisory solutions to both individuals and corporate clients by leveraging on our partnership with banks and financial institutions.Actively develop new client relationships.Cultivate close long term relationships with existing clients.Develop financial solutions for clients by understanding their financial requirements and working with ou ...
Account Executive (F&B Industry)
Date Listed 11/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Jus Delish Group
Education Level Diploma
- In charge of stock allocation and stock transfer
- In charge of inputting stock details into the inventory system for stock received on a timely manner
- Ensure full compliance of proper documentation
- Coordinate the goods being delivered and received accurately
- Liaise with suppliers and purchasing department on any outstanding issue
- In charge/ Assist on Inventory Management and stock take exercise
- GCE 'O'/N Level, ITE, Diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in account
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both verbal and written).
- Must be self-motivated, independently, team player and willing to learn.
- Possess administrative and organizational skills
- Able to work on weekend and rest day on weekday
Interested candidates please email your Resume to email@example.com