Date Listed 18/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.keppelclub.com.sg
Company Name The Keppel Club
Education Level Professional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- Responsible for daily accounting duties
- Ensure timely & accurate billing to members & customers
- Timely update of incoming receipts
- Verify & process suppliers' invoices for payment processing
- Process staff claims & reimbursement
- Assist in fixed assets management
- Assist in month end closing
- Perform any other general accounting duties assigned from time to time
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 yr experience required.
- Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel.
- Proactive team player who is meticulous and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.