You might be interested in these similar ads
* Accounts Payable function * No experience is required * Monday â Friday (Office hour) The Opportunity * Our client is a Japanese MNC looking for talent to join the team as an Accounts Assistant. * Immediate role The Talent * Diploma in Accountancy * No experience required, candidate with experiences will be entitled to senior position * Good in Microsoft Office (Eg. Excel) * ...
The Opportunity * Our client is seeking suitable candidate to join them as an Accounts Assistant * 5 daysâ work week * Central The Talent * Diploma or any Relevant Certificate (e.g. LCCI) * No experience is required * Candidates with accounting experiences will be advantageous * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Immediate candidates are preferred The Job * Perform ...
The Opportunity * Our Client, an established company in the medical devices industry is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them * Fast moving environment * Shared service environment The Talent * Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications etc. * 2 - 3 year of hands-on general ledger / full sets of accounts experiences * Candidates with MNC environment experiences pr ...
The Opportunity * Client is a leading player in the real estate industry * Seeking for suitable candidates to join them as a Financial Accountant The Talent * Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent qualifications * Qualified CPA or CA is an added advantage * At least 3 year of relevant experience in similar capacity * Prior experience in SAP project implementation is preferred The Jo ...
Job Scope:Prepare remittances/cheques and journals for all payments.Prepare journals for home allotment (to be allocated monthly).Prepare audit confirmation requests from suppliers' auditors.Reconcile Statement of Accounts for suppliers.Prepare corporate credit card payments and journal.Prepare Credit Giro payments (including payment schedule) and journal.Back up for AP staff.Back up for wee ...
The Opportunity * Our Client, MNC and established company in the medical devices industry is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them as an AP Executive * New role owing to business expansion * Shared Service environment The Talent * Degree in Accountancy or equivalent * 5 years of hands-on Accounts Payable experiences in SSC environment * Excellent interpersonal and communication sk ...
Accounts Executive ($2.6k to $3k, South/Central SG, simple full-sets accounting)Basic Information· Availability: Immediate· Duration: 3 to 6 months contract· Location: South Singapore (office relocating to Central)· Working Hours: Office hours· Pay: S$2,600 to S$3,000Job Descriptions · Balance Sheet analysis and schedule for month-end closing · Cash flow reporting · ...
Date Listed 02/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.keppelclub.com.sg
Company Name The Keppel Club
Education Level Professional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- Responsible for daily accounting duties
- Ensure timely & accurate billing to members & customers
- Timely update of incoming receipts
- Verify & process suppliers' invoices for payment processing
- Process staff claims & reimbursement
- Assist in fixed assets management
- Assist in month end closing
- Perform any other general accounting duties assigned from time to time
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 yr experience required.
- Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel.
- Proactive team player who is meticulous and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.