FINANCE CUM HR MANAGER
- Date Listed03/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameNT ENGINEERING SDN BHD
- Education LevelDiploma
FINANCE CUM HR MANAGER [Mandarin Speaking]
To manage and oversee the daily operation of the Accounting, Finance and Human Resources department and any other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Handling full set of Accounts in preparing of monthly, quarterly, yearly financial and management accounting reports.
- Support in preparing annual budget, monthly forecast, projection, cash flow and tax management.
- Responsible for checking of monthly payroll, EPF, SOCSO, allowances, commissions, daily cash flows, petty cash, etc.
- Liaise with external auditor, company secretarial tax agent and banker
- Recommend cost-reduction solutions and assist in improvise daily operational functions of the department whenever is necessary.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Admin & HR Responsibilities:
- Maintains and handle administrative and human resources duties.
- Policies & Procedures - Guide Employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner for operational excellence.
- Liaise with government departments pertaining to factory issues, etc.
- Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties as specified by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well verse in local employment laws & regulations.
- Good leadership and supervising skills.
- Independent and good time management.
Working Hours: 5 days week
Annual Leave: 14 days
Working location: Senai, JB
Interested candidates are encouraged to send your full resume (together with a recent photos) to firstname.lastname@example.org