Finance cum HR [ Can start work immediate, Must know Microsoft Dynamics ]
- Date Listed28/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company Websitehttp://www.thesupremehr.com/
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd
- Education LevelO-Level
- Preparation of all financial accounting and reporting i.e. Invoicing, P/L, B/S, Schedules and perform bank reconciliation for local as well as regional group offices.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, and adhoc payments and monthly payroll.
- Perform accurate accounting entries in account system in MS Dynamics.
- Liaising with external auditors/tax agents to coordinate financial year-end audit and tax computation.
- Oversee payroll administration, tax submission, CPF submission and employees’ leave records.
- Ensure timely administration of foreign workers’ employment passes, S-Passes and work permit applications/renewals.
- Administer performance review policies and process (e.g. record and prepare salary increments, promotions and bonus payments).
- Manage accounts payables to suppliers and accounts receivable from customers and follow-up for payment
. - Process and file payment advice and other invoices maintain cash/credit purchases.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effect sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
Cheong Kar Chun ( Carson ) REG No : R1980386
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd. EA No : 14C7279
**Attached your resume when apply the position