Finance Executive | 6 months | $2500 - $3000 | Labrador Park
Date Listed 11/04/2019
Job Type Contract
EA License Number 13C6342
Company Website www.recruitfirst.com.sg
Company Name Recruitfirst
Location: Labrador Park
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm
Pay: $2500 - $3000
- To be responsible for accurate and prompt 3 point reconciliation for top up schemes
- Ensure top up monies/refunds are duly collected
- Be responsible to prepare accurate funds transfer instructions to remit top up monies to approved bank
- Ensure top up transactions are properly accounted for and to perform bank reconciliation for monthly closing
- Check/identify report issues or discrepancies for the top up schemes and follow up with relevant parties
- Responsible in preparing/monitoring the collection status of unpaid top ups.
- To be responsible for accurate and prompt monthly bank reconciliation, cash balance analysis and audit schedules for top up schemes
- Prepare accurate cash balance analysis and audit schedules after monthly closing.
- Analyse and identify issues or discrepancies for the top up schemes and follow up with relevant parties.
- To ensure accurate and prompt daily settlement of top ups and usages with concession account and acquirers
- Perform daily funds settlement reconciliation, computation and funds transfer instructions so as to ensure accuracy of funds settlement via ibanking and load/merchant acquirers and compliance with established operations manual.
- To monitor daily funds flow movement and settlement statistics to highlight for investigation to relevant departments if there are discrepancies.
- Be responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio and assist senior accountant in review work and to streamline/automate work processes
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in accounting, cash management and cash book closing
- Experience in daily funds clearing, settlement and reconciliation of financial/digital payment products including foreign currencies in banks or financial institutions is ideal
- Possess knowledge of emerging payment products in local and regional context
- Possess knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
HOW TO APPLY:
☎ send your resume to email@example.com OR 92226742 with Name Highest qualification
Name Highest qualification
WE REGRET THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd (E.A. 13C6342)
Kennice Koh Wan Li (R1878535)
Add to Watchlist