- Date Listed02/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201001203C
- Company Websitehttps://gemini-global.com/
- Company NameGemini Personnel Pte Ltd
- Education LevelProfessional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
Established since the 1900s, our client is a volunteer-based organization that seeks to serve and impact all members of the community, through Hospitality, Education, Community Services, Healthy Living are some of the various services they provide.
You will support the Finance Manager in managing the Association’s full spectrum of the finance function. You must ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ensure timely closing of the monthly and annual Financial Accounts, including preparation of supporting schedules
- Maintenance of records of routine accounting transactions
- Compute project costs, compare actual costs to estimates and analyze the cost variances.
- Assist in the preparation of budget reports to reflect costs and spending and provide financial information for internal and external management
- Handle receipts and collections, posting of collections and sales
- Perform the accounting of transactions for student care centers
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage Ad-Hoc projects when required
- Diploma and/or Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in auditing/accounting
- Knowledgeable in financial management reporting, analysis, budgeting, and cash flow management
- Mathematically inclined, good at interpreting facts and figures, and possess good judgment
- An innovative team player that is dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented with the determination to succeed
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
Other Information :
- Working Location – Orchard Road
- Salary Ranges : S$2800 – S$3300
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083