Accounts Assistant / Accounts Executive (5 days work, up to $1.8k)
Date Listed 12/03/2019
The Accounts Executive/Accounts Assistant reports to the Accountant to support the finance department in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department. He/ She covers duties such as work that is specific to accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax filing, data compilation, billing, payroll or other accounting tasks. He/ She works specifically with accruals, fixed assets accounting or the monthly and yearly finalisation of accounts for audit purposes. He/ She assists with the preparation of trial balance, basic financial statements and simple consolidated financial statements. He/ She may be called on to participate in ad-hoc finance-related projects and systems testing when necessary.
- Assign account codes to all transactions in the accounting system.
- Calculate customer/supplier account balances and reconcile with totals.
- Compile the relevant business documentation used in banking processes.
- Enter accurate and timely data into the accounting system.
- Maintain accurate financial records and statements.
- Perform month-end closing activities.
- Process payroll transactions into the organisations accounting system.
- Record and process all business transactions within the organisations accounting system using principles of double-entry accounting.
- Record transactions and events relating to inventory, accruals, prepayments, capital structure and finance costs.
- Record transactions and events relating to sales, purchases, receivables, payables and cash.
- Retrieve system reports from the accounting system for managements use.
- Use relevant IT systems and tools effectively for data analysis.
- any other ad hoc duties been assigned
- Fresh graduates with basic accounting background are welcome.
- No experience needed. Training will be provided.
- Singapore or Singapore PR preferred.
If keen with the job, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notify.