Automotive Warranty Administrator
Date Listed 02/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
- Reporting To: After Sales Manager.
- The warranty Administrator coordinates and handles all Warranty/Goodwill and Recall campaigns according to the Manufactures and company guidelines and policies.
- To make sure that all relevant documents are complete / documented and the explanations are clear to understand for internal or external Auditors.
- Provides analysis and Reports to the Workshop Manager/ Workshop Executives and highlight potential risks for the company.
- Control the time units of warranty jobs and all clocking.
- Prepare and process warranty claims for submissions to PAP/PAG via system and within the stipulated number of submission days.
- Monitor the status of warranty claims after submission.
- Inform the After-Sales Manager/ Workshop Manager/ Workshop Executive of rejected claims; to review and re-submit the claims to PAP/PAG.
- Provide weekly report on warranty claim status to After-Sales Manager/ Workshop Manager/ Workshop Executive.
- Responsible for labelling warranty tagged and upkeep of warranty/goodwill parts and its disposal according to Porsche Guidelines.
- Responsible to keep the warranty storage room clean and organized and locked.
- Updates of warranty records and provide monthly submission summary to After-Sales Manager/ Workshop Manager/ Workshop Executive.
- Update of Recall and Workshop campaign to all relevant after-sales staffs and Recall campaigns to Land Transport Authority (LTA).
- Follow up closely with relevant after-sales staffs pertaining to recall campaigns and workshop campaign.
- Control all job cards especially warranty jobs to assure that all relevant details are mentioned, customer signatures are included and all requested documents/ test logs/ photos are attached to include a compiled monthly self-audit summary of all errors.
- Check at random the number of outstanding campaigns not completed through the system to ensure that all recall campaigns are carried out accordingly.
- Monitor and ensure all relevant information is correct in PQIS and closing of PQIS jobs in the PPN system.
- Maintain effective communication with the regional office.
- Responsible to ensure that the % of ‘new parts used despite exchange parts being available’ is kept below the PAP stipulated level.
- Responsible to ensure that the stipulated maximum number of days to return requested parts to PAP / PAG is adhered to.
- Any other suitable duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822