You might be interested in these similar ads
Candidate must possess at least a diploma in any field and have 5 years of experience working in a human resource/payroll position. Experience in the food & beverages industry will be preferred. Duties required will include:- Monthly payroll/CPF computation & administration.- Process employment passes application and renewal.- Manage records of employee details, leave and claim records.- Manage fu ...
Job DescriptionTo provide operational support such as phone call, ordering, data entry, documentation filingTo perform updating of purchase order, track and material checking dailyTo provide administrative support to production workers Other ad-hoc duties as and when requiredJob RequirementsPC proficient and well-versed in MS Office applications & accounting softwareProficient in English and Chine ...
Responsibilities: · Act as window and interface with customer on all issues, and provide top leave of customer service to all customers · Liaise with Customers on quotation status, progression of projects, and delivery schedules. · Escalate issues impacting customers on time delivery performance · Maintain communication records of interactions with the customer ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITIESPrepare and handle full set of export and import shipping documentations such as invoice, packing list, certificate of origin and L/CHandle permit declaration for custom clearanceLiaise with direct carrier/forwarder on delivery scheduleAny other duties as and when assignedREQUIREMENTSMinimum GCE "O" levels or equivalentAt least 1-2 years of experience in shipping coordination P ...
Can commit for 1 year? Want to gain experience in bank? RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced/deployed to WORK FOR A TOP REPUTABLE BANK!!!Position: Contract AdminLocation: Raffles PlacePay: $1800Duration: 1 Year contract renewableWorking Hours: Mon - Fri, 830am-6pmResponsibilities:❤ Data Entry and Scanning of application forms❤ Handling calls from customers and pre-processing applications ...
Job Description:We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office management. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety for the office. The main responsibilities include, scheduling meetings and appointments, ordering office supplies, provide administ ...
Responsibilities:Manage administration handling, all phone calls and emails.Process customer requests.Effective and proactive communication of timely and accurate information.Coordinate with supplier, production and warehouse to ensure on-time delivery and receiving of goods.Generation of invoice and fulfillment of customer's orders.Keep track of all customer PO and balancesDrive resolution of cus ...
Purchasing Cum Administrative Executive
Date Listed 27/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Yu Kee
Education Level Diploma
- Responsible for purchasing of goods & services for the company. Issuing of purchase orders.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments eg. factory, outlets, operation & sales teams.
- Handle sourcing of and negotiation with suppliers.
- Conduct market research on potential vendors and pricing trends.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Maintain food cost margins with acceptable range.
- Perform ad hoc office administrative duties including support our company HR/Account functions.
- Any Ad-Hoc project as required.
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- 5 days work week. We are in the local food industry located in Woodlands area.
- F&B experiences needed.
- Preferably can commence work immediately.
- Interested please submit your resume with current/expected salary and also availability of starting work to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.