Accounts Assistant needed!
Date Listed 12/02/2019
Company Website http://www.prohealth.sg/
Company Name Prohealth Medical Group Pte Ltd
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Daily and monthly receipts reconciliation
- Process medical insurance claims within required benchmarks
- Handle month-end vendors payments
- Reconcile medical insurance claims submitted to payment reports
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Handle quarterly GST submission
- Assist in monthly accounts closing including accounting transactions
- Prepare various accounting reports and schedules
- Filling statutory forms required
- Participate in inventory and fixed asset count
- Liaise with internal and external parties to follow up on any other matters
- Handling administrative functions
- Any other tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- LCCI / CAT / Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Familiarity with medication and diagnosis is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Proactive, committed and ability to work independently under tight schedule
- Must be accurate and good in dealing with figures
- Possess strong technical and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player
Candidates with no experience from nursing courses are welcome.
On-the-Job Training will be provided.
Interested applicants please submit your resume with expected salary to us at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Do visit our website www.prohealth.sg to know more about us