Purchasing Admin Assistant [$1.9K - $2.3K / 5 Days / Woodlands / PO & DO ]
- Date Listed21/04/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberR1981322
- Company Websitehttps://www.thesupremehr.com/
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- Education LevelNot Specified
1. Develop procurement plan
- Support organisation’s procurement activities based on established product specifications and customer needs.
- Assist in establishing working level relationships with organisational network and external vendors for optimal procurement transactions.
2. Manage selection process
- Support data collection on suppliers that fulfil procurement requirements
- Draft proposal requirements and/or procurement specifications.
- Consolidate list of suppliers in accordance with organisation’s selection processes.
3. Manage procurement & warehouse activities
- Initiate and track statuses of inventory with organisational procedures
- Administer receipt of products in accordance with procurement/warehouse requirements and quality assurance processes.
- Assist in audit of documentation and contract terms required for trade transactions.
- Support sales and finance departments to process payment.
4. Support application initiatives
- Operate new technologies, electronic tools and devices.
- Apply latest technology implementation to improve operations in own work areas.
- Provide assistance in ongoing review of records and information to determine the effectiveness of work processes and procedures.
- Support continuous work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
- With 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- At least GCE “O” level certificate or equivalent
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently.
- Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, paying attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications.