Regulatory Assistant [$2k / West / Agricultural / Production]
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberR1981322
- Company Websitehttps://www.thesupremehr.com/
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- Education LevelNot Specified
- Liaise with relevant authorities (NEA, SCDF, SPF, HSA and MOM) on licensing, compliance and other legislative matters
- Coordinate with customers on registration requirements
- Arrange endorsement for regulatory documents
- Coordinate with laboratory, production and other departments for registration requirements
- Coordinate requests and dispatch of product samples for registration
- Consolidate and compile raw data, reference information and product technical specifications
- Evaluate new products if license is required according to local regulation
- Prepare Inventory forms for materials to be included in Navision system for sales, logistics, and purchasing
- Source for data and prepare registration dossiers according to country specific guidelines for submission to legislation authorities
- Prepare Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and GHS labels in accordance to Globally Harmonized System (GHS) standards
- Review of patent and trademark registration
- Abide by the Company’s rules and regulations at all times.
- Strictly observe company’s safety regulation and procedures.
- Exercise maximum care and good judgment in preventing accidents and fire.
- Interface with other departments within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Chemistry / Life Sciences / Agronomy or related fields
- Training will be provided
- A Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to multi task and work under pressure
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice period
• Medical Insurance upon confirmation