Junior Personal Assistant
Date Listed 27/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Kowabunga! Holdings LLP
Education Level O-Level
Full time Junior Personal Assistant (PA)
Kowabunga! is looking for an Junior Personal Assistant (PA) to assist the director and manager from organizing and administrative tasks.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising and coordinating manpower with staffs, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Updating and following tasks.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g;completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
Key skills for the PA we are looking for;
- No experience needed (Fresh Graduate may apply)
- Minimum of 'O' levels, 'A' levels or Diploma
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Able to work independently with tasks given
Open to entry level
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org