You might be interested in these similar ads
Job DescriptionBasic Function:Manage the full spectrum of Human Resource functions including Recruitment & Selection, Payroll, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Policies Development & Implementation, and Employment Law & Compliance.Duties & Responsibilities:AdministrationProcurement of office suppliesPaperwork and filingLiaise with external vendors/partnersMa ...
Our client is a world leading Japananese manufacturing MNC that is well-established and has strong presence in five major areas namely, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Europe as well as North America. The Opportunity * Global company * Immediate position available * Work-life balance Highlights * 5 day work week * 8:30am to 6pm * Central working location * Good learning environment ...
Sourcing and price negotiation for raw materials purchasesRaise and process customer order & purchase requisitions to suppliers(Local and overseas)Coordinate and follow up closely with suppliers, freight forwarders, sales team and warehouse to ensure timely arrival of productsCheck and prepare documentations required for import shipmentsProper record and update the purchase order status on PO tra ...
â¢ 5 day work week â¢ 8.30am to 5.30pm â¢ Established firm - US MNC â¢ Near MRT station â¢ Basic Up $2,500/month â¢ Immediate position available Adecco is partnering with one of the reputable clients in the Publishing industry, currently undergoing expansion plans. Self-motivated, proactive and high calibre individuals are invited to be part of their team! Requirements â¢ Preferably dip ...
One of the international manufacturing listed company with regional presence and stable growth over the past few years. The company is currently expanding their business and looking for talents to join the team! They have operations in the US and Asia Pacific regions. Company provides tailored training and good career growth opportunity with guided resources. Applicant can expect a dynamic workin ...
• Basic up to $2200 • 5day workweek (office hour)• Immediate starter preferredGrowing MNC is looking for Admin AssistantResponsibilities:• Manage inbound calls, meeting documents and register mail• Data entry, printing, filling • Schedule and liaise maintenance work• Liaise with other department on Material Flow, Packing List, Delivery Order, Invoice• Manage ISO & GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) ...
The Opportunity * Adecco is partnering with a renowned MNC in the Education industry * The company is located in Raffles Place * Immediate Vacancy * Salary Range : $2,800/month up to $3,500/month * Able to converse in Spanish to converse with Spanish Parents/ Students * Working hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm The Talent * Strong positive attitude * Comfortable in high pressure envir ...
Date Listed 24/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name iwa Design
Education Level Diploma
Successful candidate should possess the following:
Minimum Diploma holder or its equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities
- To schedule and coordinate project meetings and keep proper records and filings.
- To prepare and submit all necessary documents and manage project schedules with them
- To maintain proper document and records for ISO and OHSAS
- Prepare quotations for ad-hoc jobs
- Issue and distribute job and delivery orders to respective departments
- Prepare and generate administrative reports.
- Keep track of payables and receivables
- Mange admin related matters such as filing of job orders, invoices, etc including liaising with suppliers and clients
- To arrange maintenance services upon request
- To assist admin manager in handling and manage internal company affairs
- To monitor purchases and buy out list
- To oversee and monitor inventories
- In charge of subcon / material sourcing and monitor material delivery
- Prepare project's progress report
- To monitor all namelist and airport pass application
- To assist in improving admin and operations processes
- Other adhoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Must be able to communicate in bother English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal with communication & written skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active, meticulous, well-organized and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to interact with all levels and a good team player
- Able to work within challenging and fast paced environment
Please email CV to email@example.com