Air/ ocean Freight Sales Executives . ( Singaporeans/SPR /welcome )
Date Listed 07/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 09C2957
Company Website https://www.centralmanpowers.com/
Company Name CENTRAL MANPOWERS
Education Level Diploma
Summary:To support all sales efforts,special projects and other tasks that can be assigned by management when the need arises within the business. To act as an extension/support of the sales team and to help the sales team meet its sales goal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of existing client database with new and amended information.
- Maintain service provider database with regards to current buying rates and service options
- Maintain an updated Account List for sales team and account quick summary info.
- Maintain and manage trade show/event schedules, data and post show follow up.
- Maintain and follow up on weekly sales meeting minutes/action points.
- Maintain weekly communications with local product team for assistance on cost structure and service options.
- Assist sales team in on boarding new clients, processing credit applications, completing the SOP draft.
- Support sales manage travel itineraries/expense reports/entertainment arrangements.
- Coordinate promotional items, customer appreciation gifts and parties.
- Stay up-to date on market trends and industry developments via multiple new sources, send out market updates (when requested) and quarterly newsletter to existing customers to promote the Apex brand.
- Support in training of new sales employees and help to develop and implement department wide SOPs
- Special projects and other tasks that can be assigned by management when the need arises within the business
- Provide follow up and solutions for exceptions and emergencies
- Prepare presentation materials for sales team
- Research new leads, manage lead/target pipeline for sales team to ensure timely follow up.
Education / Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred in related field.
- 2-3 years minimum experience required Air & Ocean Operation, Project management.
- Experience handling rate quotations and RFQ/Bids.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,000.00 to $3,000.00 /month
Interested candidate send resume send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org