Finance and HR Executive
- Date Listed14/11/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://metroresidences.com/
- Company NameMetroResidences
- Education LevelDiploma
MetroResidences is a Rakuten-backed hospitality brand redefining the serviced apartment business. We are Asia’s leading platform for furnished apartments. We are seeking a highly motivated Finance and HR Executive to join our tight-knit team.
Main Responsibilities -Prepare, verify and process all payments -Receive and verify invoices -Create invoices, receipts and payment slips to customers -Process staff claims -Maintain filing system for financial documents -Process payroll and employee claims -To advertise for recruitment and scheduling interviews -Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Meticulous with strong administration, time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Previous HR experience and/or Xero accounting software knowledge will be an added advantage
- Able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Upholds confidentiality
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates)
- Entry level applicant are encouraged to apply
Tired of boring corporate job and ready for the thrills for cool startup scene?
We wear jeans daily while constantly having fun at work. We will expect you to be agile, versatile and think outside the box. In return, you will be exposed with a challenging work that has significant impact on the company’s bottom line.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org