You might be interested in these similar ads
7 Aug, Full time Personal Assistant (PA)Stag Match is looking for an personal assistant (PA) to assist the director and manager from organising and administrative tasks.Responsibilities include:acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone callsmanaging diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executivebooking and arrangi ...
Operations Admin Controller ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Coordination of projects and working schedules • Submission of report on a daily basis • Liaise with various internal department, customers and contractor on follow up enquiries and operations coordination • Coordinate and schedule of ...
After Sales Administrator [Sales Support / PA / 1 yr exp ] - Up to $2.5K Responsibilities:Assist in management of online social media platforms Order fulfillment, tracking and after-sales service Coordinate with Account Manager on contract filing Provide day-to-day admin support to the sales team Data Entries, update order status To manage CEO’s schedule To make travel and meeting arrangeme ...
Responsibilities: Responsible for general office management and operations coordination. Complete requests/deal with matters pertaining to MOM and/or other governmental departments. Assist the QS Department in their administrative issues. Work as a team with the office to accomplish related results as needed. Requirements: Minimum O level with 2-year experience Be responsible and good a ...
NO EXPERIENCE ALSO WELCOME TO APPLYWorking Schedule: 5.5 Days, alternate Saturdays requiredLocation: Aljunied (East Area)Job Description:-Handling accounting functions and issuesHandling invoices, delivery orders, and purchase orders from suppliersData entry of invoices in accounting systemsAssist in month end closing preparation – bank reconciliation and/ balance sheet schedulesGeneral administra ...
overseeing and developing marketing campaigns include projects, programs, products and promotions on social media and websites · SEO and SEM supports experience in creative copywriting will be an advantage · assist with placement of orders & deliveries, refunds, or exchanges · handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternati ...
Urgent Hire: Bank Admin AssistantLocation: East/Central/WestSalary: $1,600 - $2,200 (Depending on experience)Job Description:• Assist and support Sales Managers to provide timely response / solution to customers’ queries• Assist to coordinate and consolidate information to produce fortnightly/monthly reports tracking the team’s sales activity including but not limited to cu ...
Admin Assistant/Executive - Up to $2300
Date Listed 26/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website kttgroup.com.sg
Company Name KT&T Engineers and Constructors Pte Ltd
Education Level Nitec
- Administer pass application for workers including liaising with insurance company
- Coordinate and register training courses & government training grant application
- Maintain corporate risk assessment & safe work procedures
- Handle foreign workers Workman Injury Claims
- Liaise with local authorities (i.e. Minister of Manpower, BCA and CPF) and legal solicitor pertaining to worker’s injury
- Oversee welfare of the construction workers
- Maintain workers records in the system
- Provide administration support for relevant departments within the organization
- General office administration including data entry, document control, sourcing and purchasing of office equipment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree equivalent
- Candidate with relevant experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge for Singapore Employment Act and Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Good communicator where both written and verbal communication skills are key
- Good reporting skills and interpersonal skills
- Discretion, good judgment, organizational and management ability
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision