Expanding & Opening new slot for Spa Client Ambassador Position! Work 1 day off 1 day! $2400
Date Listed 13/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Not Specified
We are a Technology Travel & Wellness Group of companies, We are expanding and opening more slots for Spa Client Ambassador Position!
This job is most suitable for people who need more off days in a week to run their errants , etc.
This position requires you to work only 3-4 work days per week. Education level is not a specified.
Salary : $2200 -$2400 + commission + Annual profit sharing Scheme
Duties of a Spa Client Ambassador
- Meet and greet all clients - Spa Ambassador work on the front of house team and will generally be where clients go first when entering the spa. The Ambassador will be expected to greet the customer in a warm and friendly manner and ensure they feel welcome
- Provide refreshments - Some spas require their spa ambassador to ensure that clients awaiting treatments in the waiting area are able to get refreshments. It really does depend on the setup of the spa but may involve making tea, ensuring water is freely available and that tea/coffee dispensers are stocked.
- Deal with spa treatment bookings - Spa Ambassador will be expected to deal with treatment bookings, either in giving information about the specifics of each treatment and the pricing or in booking customers an allotted time to receive some treatments. Smaller spas may operate a manual booking system whilst some of the larger spas will almost certainly run spa booking software which the spa receptionist will be expected to learn and operate. Some bookings will be taken over the phone whilst others will be taken in person at the spa.
- Process payments - The Spa Ambassador will have to handle taking payments for spa treatments, products purchased, spa membership sales etc. As well as operating a PDQ machine the spa receptionist will need to issue receipts and ensure in some cases that cash taken is reconciled to receipts issued at the end of the working day.
- Manning the telephones/operating the switchboard - You will be expected to answer incoming calls and thereafter deal with any enquiries, transfer calls through to more appropriate persons or take a message.
- Keep the reception are clean and tidy - The reception area will have to be kept clean and tidy at all times and the Spa Ambassador will be expected to assist in this process
- Retail spa and beauty products - Most spas will stock select products (i.e. Elemis, decleor) to retail to their customers and these products may be displayed on or near the spa reception desk. Most spas will require their Spa Ambassador to have knowledge of these products and be able to assist with customer enquiries in the absence of any therapists and to sell these products.
- General administrative duties - dealing with any paperwork which may involve photocopying, filing etc
- Support therapists and housekeeping staff - This may involve helping therapists get rooms ready for treatments, making sure customers are helped get ready for their treatments or supporting housekeeping staff to ensure stocks of towels, robes etc are available.
Skills and Personal Qualities
The following are desirable qualities found in a Spa Ambassador:
- High standards of personal appearance, well groomed
- Well spoken
- Sunny, warm personality
- Friendly and courteous
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised with ability to multi-task
- Good team player
- Good written skills
Interested Applicants kindly send us your resume to email@example.com
or contact us at 9005 1713