Team Coordinator/Admin Assistant
- Date Listed20/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number16S8131
- Company Websitehttps://theedgeinasia.com/
- Company NameThe Edge Partnership
- Education LevelDiploma
The Edge is a specialist search firm with six offices in Asia across various sectors. We are looking for a Team Coordinator / Admin Assistant to join our team based in Singapore.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Directors
- Supporting the recruitment team with all the administration related tasks e.g. CV formatting, posting of adverts on the internet, invoice raising, compilation of activity reports etc.
- Onboarding new starters – includes IT set up, banking and business card set up, visa applications as necessary
- Coordinating the compilation of monthly expense reports
- Preparing invoices and tracking payment of invoices
- Being the primary point of contact for all external providers and vendors
- Organizing and booking travel plans
- Being an expert database user, ensuring compliance of database usage across business and providing training to new joiners
- Organising team building activities
- Any ad hoc projects as required
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Minimum of 2 years solid administrative experiences
- Highly organised and have excellent attention to detail
- High level of competency using MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in using Microsoft 365 especially SharePoint is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- A good team player
- Proactive, outgoing personality
Please contact Mandy Cheung or email your cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position that you are applying on the subject line.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.