Warehouse Admin Coordinator (Temp) | West Location| Up to $1900 (Ref.27000)
Date Listed 31/08/2018
- To attend phone calls and process all orders accurately within the stipulated cut-off date and time
- Physically inspect all incoming products, boxes and pallets for item accuracy, correct count, and damage; including proper packaging of goods.
- Compare the product received is in accordance to the product ordered using in-house systems.
- Record discrepancies in system and maintain incoming inventory spreadsheet.
- Record receiving information for all incoming products using systems.
- Work with other warehouse staff to successfully and properly complete inspection and report all receiving orders.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in the FMCG industry will be added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Customer oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051