Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist --- West (5 days)
Date Listed 22/05/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number R1328979
Education Level O-Level
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities. Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Distribute memos, letters and etcs
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing systems
- Update and maintains office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact list
- Provide general supports to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executives and senior management to handle requests and queries.
- Experience in Administrative Assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assist.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etcs)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-tasks.
- Transport pick up point
Interested candidates with above qualifications, please forward detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT (dont PDF it) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide following information in the resume.
1). Reasons for leaving current and / or last employment
2). Last Drawn and / or current salary
3). Expected Salary
4). Date of availability
5). A current photogrpahy
All applications will treated in strictest confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified
MOM License : 17C8512