Associate Content Developer Coffee Programme
- Date Listed29/04/2020
- Job TypeContract
- EA License NumberNIL
- Company Websitehttps://lhub.recruiterpal.com/career/jobs/6zldp
- Company NameNTUC LearningHub
- Education LevelMaster
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********
NTUC LearningHub (LHUB™) was corporatised on 1 August 2004. Initially set up in 1982 as the NTUC Computer Training Centre, a division under the Skills Development Department of the NTUC Administration and Research Unit, the organisation has evolved to meet the burgeoning training needs of Singaporeans to continuously keep pace with the dynamic business economy.Job Description Responsibilities:
- We are looking for enthusiastic, professional developer to develop content for a three-day coffee workshop.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong coffee knowledge and specialty coffee making experience, displays creativity and agility, understands the background of coffee to the operations of providing coffee services.
- Develop curriculum and courseware and ensure they are relevant to the industry.
- Developed required training materials such as the Assessment Plan, Lesson Plan, Learners guide, Facilitator guide and Powerpoint presentation.
- Able to conduct a Train the trainer session on the materials developed.
- Relevant certification in the field of Learning & Development such as ACTA or DACE.
- Experience with specialty coffee making and its relevant functions such as machine operations and day to day sales tactics.
- Able to combine both theoretical concepts and real-life experiences in the design of the curriculum.
- Ability to create relevant activities for learners to ensure their transfer of learning.
Responsible for courseware development on the topic of Provide Specialty Coffee Programme and its relevant training materials.