You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities:Administrative support to our Operations, such as:Monitoring and redirection of summons/fines of drivers.Processing of drivers’ rental rebates for vehicle breakdown.Incentive calculations for drivers.Database Maintenance.Assisting the manager to oversee the day-to-day support of the operations Admin team.Involved in reviewing and streamlining work flows and processes for greater e ...
The Opportunity * Opportunity to work in a US MNC (Industry: Semiconductors) * Dynamic working environment * Attractive remuneration package * Training Provided (SAP Knowledge) * 1-year renewable contract * Monday - Friday/8am â 5.30pm/Changi) The Talent: * Minimum: Diploma/Bachelorâs Degree * Preferably with 1 year or more working experience in administrative support * No experien ...
Our client, a global well-known company in the Logistics industry, is looking for an Admin Assistant.HIGHLIGHTSGlobal MNC! Good Exposure!Company Transport Provided$1600 - $2000 Basic + AWS + Bonus5 days work week, Mon to Friday 9am to 5.45pm + 2 hrs OT a weekRESPONSIBLITIESDistribute mails, courier & parcels in a timely mannerAdministration of monthly invoices, purchase ordersArrange transportatio ...
We're looking for young and passionate individuals to join us on a journey for greater prospects to build a better team in the company.If you're looking for career growth and opportunities, this may be the prospect that you've been looking for.If you've been working in the administrative industry after graduate or after your NS and hope to learn more in business process and strategy, we will be a ...
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information• Duties range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports), directing and coordinating project work (assigning tasks, controlling schedule) and junior project management duties• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives• Assist with schedule m ...
Customer Service Officer/Executive (Changi Airport, 5 days, up to $3500) • Attractive remuneration package & benefits• Career advancement Responsibilities • Handle overseas & local customers complaint cases according to company’s SOP • Attend to all incoming enquiries and complaints from different channels (such as phone calls, emails, social media) pertaining to customer’s complaint • Provide pr ...
Responsibilities:Warehousing admin duties - preparation of packing list, delivery orders and reportsSupport warehouse operationLiaise with internal and external customers.Support any general admin duties as assignedRequirements:GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ LevelTraining will be providedGood with numbers and knowledge of MS ExcelMin 1-2 years experience in a warehousing environmentWell-organized, systematic & met ...
Operations Executive | Changi | 5 day work week | S$2200 - S$2800
Date Listed 10/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 02C5097
** Good opportunity to learn and grow **
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6pm
- Working Location: Changi (Transport Provided at certain MRT stations)
- To support the Operations Manager to manage and ensure smooth daily operations
- Assist to monitor daily movement, troubleshoot and solve issues
- Always ready to provide on-site support as and when required
- Ensure the Quality of Vehicles are checked on a daily basis
- Assist to follow up and Track workshop progress on vehicles independently
- Support Operations Manager to ensure Servicing of Vehicles / Inspections are planned on track
- Assist Operations Manager to investigate/validate customer’s feedbacks
- Provide administrative support e.g. consolidating of monthly reports and handles Vehicle Disposal process
- An effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi tasks and work with a high sense of urgency
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior Operations experience would be an added advantage
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR only
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with a recent photo (MS Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg ID: R1220469 | EA Lic No: 02C5097