Date Listed 03/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Higher Nitec
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and support our daily office operations. You will be the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports, and organizing company records.
Our ideal candidate should possess the working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum Higher NITEC
To find out more about this position, please send in your resume. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.