You might be interested in these similar ads
Our organisation is hiring a Personal Assistant to the Director.Provide administrative and secretarial support to the DirectorCo-ordinate with various stakeholders to manage the Director's calendar for appointments and meetingsArrange meeting schedules and block slots on calendars with all parties involved (internal & external)Take and circulate minutes of regular meetings and follow-up on action ...
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONEmpact was established in November 2011. We empower non-profit organisations and social enterprises (social organisations) by providing them access to affordable and professional services that are critical to their daily operations.Through us, we allow individuals, corporations, tertiary institutions and associations to volunteer their time and skills for these social organisati ...
Admin Executive Job Description- General administration support- Scheduling meeting calendar- Support operation in data entry, coordination and documentation- Generates reports, handles projects and prepares invoices- Liaise with external and internal parties for collaborations and approvals Job Requirement- Passionate about people, culture, an ...
Junior Personal AssistantWorking Location - Central (Tanjong Pagar)Working Hours - Monday to Friday (Office Hours)Job Responsibilities:Provide secretarial and administrative supportManage calendars, appointments/ meetingsPerform recruitment duties such as jobs posting and arrange interviews etc.Job Requirements:A strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skillsWell organized and ...
Paralegal ($3500-4000, 5 days, Robinson Rd)A leading global law firm with offices in various countries is looking to hire 2-3 paralegal to join its team in Singapore. Potential candidates must be comfortable to travel to U.S for a 4-8 weeks internship before officially work in Singapore’s office. Job responsibilities:• Draft and review a range of legal documents/agreements• Support and conduct leg ...
Job Responsibilities: ● To assist in General HR Admin duties ● To help in recruitment matters if needed ● Processing incoming mail ● Creating and distributing documents ● Providing customer service to organization employees ● Setting appointments and arranging meetings ● Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets Job Requirements: ● Able to commit at least 12 weeks ● ...
How about a career where you can EARN, LEARN and have absolute FREEDOM? Sounds too good be true? But indeed it's TRUE !At Ascension, your success is our testament! Not your usualrun of the mill organisation where results is everything, we believe in peopledevelopment and our organisational culture built on the motto, that “if you arehappy in what you are doing, you will never work a day in your li ...
Personal Assistant to the Director
Date Listed 28/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Not Specified
Our organisation is hiring a Personal Assistant to the Director.
- Provide administration and secretarial support to the Director
- Co-ordinate with various stakeholders to manage the Director's calendar for appointments, meetings, and travelling time
- Arrange the meeting schedules and block slots on the calendars with all parties involved (internal & external)
- Take and circulate minutes of regular meetings and follow-up on action items stated in the minutes
- Organise travel plans and itineraries of the Director and make necessary booking arrangements (flights, land transfer, accommodations, etc)
- Create and amend templates, draft emails, letters, and speech for Director when necessary
- Organise and file Director's documents daily and perform day-to-day administrative work, including submission of Director's expenses claims
- Proof-read all documents for external parties
- Review completeness of documentation/information submitted to the Director
- Facilitate and coordinate the setting up of internal committees, initiatives and/or project teams
- Responds to external queries and requests on behalf of Director
- Identifies opportunities and suggestions for improvements for greater effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Monthly remuneration: $1,800
Contact us for an interview to find out more.