Talent & Event Executive - $2500 - $3000 *SGPR
Date Listed 12/02/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number -
Company Name -
Education Level Diploma
Objective: To enhance and coordinate recruitment activities
1. Coordination and liaising for events and interview
2. To actively reach out to Schools/ Organisations to organise career opportunities/ Interviews/ networking
3. Development, production and delivery of talent acquisition and management of the projects from proposal right up to delivery
4. Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every coordinated project
5. Travelling to recruitment on-site inspections and project managing events
6. Responsible for project budgets from start to finish
7. Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
7. Being responsible for project budgets from start to finish
8. Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
1. 2-3 years experience in managing events and coordination.
2. Probation period of 3 months
3. Diplomia qualifications in any field.
Interested parties, kindly provide the following information through Gumtree message/email:
1) Attached Word/PDF copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Email Address
5) Contact Number
Applications without any of the following information will be ignored. Thank you for your cooperation!