You might be interested in these similar ads
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (VEHICLE TRADE), SINGAPOREAN/SPR are welcomed to apply. GCE/ITE/DIPLOMA with some years of working experience in office administrative functions can be considered. Ability to declare custom permits using latest available version of CRIMSON-LOGIC/TRADENET, PC Skills/Operating Systems Required : Knowledge of MS WORD/EXCE ...
Scope:The personal shall be competent to perform IT and administrative support services to teaching staffPerform data entry and update using MS office , VJC portal and other office applicationsPrepare and distribute documentsCommunicate with students and collect forms and inputs, analyse data, perform filing, scanningSupport in 'A' level registration , including verification of entry proofsOversee ...
Salary up to $3000 | 5 daysâ work week Attractive benefits and completion bonus Location: East (walking distance from MRT) Responsibilities -Actively promoting courses to targeted segments through roadshows/events or any other online/offline platforms -Assist in events/roadshow to promote the programme organised by client -Management of public relations activities -Manage ad-hoc campaig ...
You will be deployed to Postal Service Ambassador (Full Time)Salary: $1500 - $1800/monthWorking Hours: 44 hours/week (depend on operating hours) Location: Islandwide (Somewhere near your house)Duties: Providing customer service @ Counter, Collection of cash, help to provide renewed passport and assist with remittance services, Admin paperworkRequirements: Min O lvl, SingaporeanINTERESTED? Screensh ...
Urgently required an assistant centre manager In Marine Parade in one of the leading tuition centres in Singapore. We are looking for candidates who like working with parents and children. Main duties involve day-to-day operational duties which include rostering, scheduling of classes. Candidate will need to have good communication skills to communicate with parents, students and walk-in custom ...
JOB RESPONSIBILTIES: * Processing New/Renewal Applications * Reminding Applicants to provide supporting documents * Verify & data entry on the submitted documentations * Arranging/Coordinating interviews for Management with the applicants * Responding to all email/call enquiries * Submitting monthly reports on applications, enquiries received etc. * Propose recommendations to streamline ...
Monday to Saturday-6 daysOffice hours$2k - $2.5kMinimum GCE 'N'/'O' LevelsNo working experience are welcome to apply as on-job training is providedIf you are interested to apply, kindly submit your updated resume at 83520993 or to email@example.com. Thanks! Reg no: R1878688 EA number: 14C7279
SALES CONSULTANT FOR MAID AGENCY
Date Listed 27/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Ideal-Biz Employment Agency
Education Level Diploma
· Attend to clients’ enquiries via walk-in, phone call or emails.
· Arrange and conduct interviews with employers and maid.
· Achieve sales target set by the company.
· After sales follow-up services.
· Assist clients to seek for their requirement for domestic helper.
· Assist domestic helper to seek an employment matching their capability.
· Handle administrative work pertaining to clients. Such as forms fill up, documents filing etc
· Familiar with MOM rules and regulations
· work coordination
· Have CEI (Basic) Certificate ; Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI).
· Computer literate; be able to use computers
· Working experience in maid agency preferable, welcome fresh.
· Communication skill; able to speak bilingual
· Energetic and committed in providing excellent customer service
· Enjoy working as a team player and able to work independently
· 6 working days
· Office at Katong Shopping centre
· Basic salary + commission + bonus