You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Title : Client Service Assistant / Admin JOB SUMMARYThe Client Service Assistant is responsible to provide good administrative support to the Laboratory Operations and efficient service to all our clinics. PRINCIPAL DUTIES1. Responsible for an efficient counter service and answering of phone calls.2. Maintains liaison needs of clinics3. Responsible to acquire knowledge regarding sample require ...
Responsibilities:Office Administration:Verifying suppliers’ invoices and issue payments in a timely manner.Monthly filing of invoices and bank statements.Assist accountant in documents preparation and bank reconciliations.Ensure that all expenses are marked in the correct cost accounts.Set quarterly/annual budget with director and monitor quarterly P&L.Check outlets’ cash received to ensure there ...
Looking for a full-time Accounts and Admin Executive (5 Days Work Week only)Job Descriptions:- Accounting tasks such as invoicing, billing, delivery order, quotation, costing, compiling financial records, submitting coding documents and managing inventory records- Credit control- AP/AR- Administrative duties such as filing, faxing and answering telephone calls- Adhoc dutiesRequired to have basic c ...
JOB 1 (Admin cum Data Entry)- Date Entry- Scanning and keep track of invoices- Handle client call and enquiry issiue- Provide support to Account Department- Any other ad hoc duties as assignedJOB 2 (HR cum Account)- Handling full set accounts - Knowledge of MYOB- Relevant working experience- PayrollJOB 3 (Admin cum Customer Support)- Must handle customer support calls- Handle communications with c ...
Urgently looking for Accounts Executive (Payable)Responsibilities:Verify and process all invoices that are supported by approved purchase orders, singed received documentation and approved by authorised management personnel.Verify prices, quantities and extensions against purchase orderRaise payment voucher requests to the Treasury Department for invoices settlementsPrepare journals for month-end ...
Job scope: -Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as filing, processing paperwork and updating work schedule for the service team. -Update and maintain service contracts. -Monitor and purchase the inventory of office supplies -Manage appointments for the service team, technician and engineers. Requirements: -Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience. -Educational backgroun ...
Office @ Ubi (100m away from Ubi MRT Station)Construction Industry - Aircon***Singaporean and PR only***Working hours:9am to 6pm (Mon to Fri)9am to 1pm (Alternate Sat)Singaporean and PR only· Good negotiation and interpersonal skills· Results-oriented and good team player· Able to multi- task in a challenging environmentResponsibilities-Maintaining documentation and providing administrative assist ...
ACCOUNT ASSISTANT / EXECUTIVE / EAST / QUICKBOOKS
Date Listed 15/05/2019
Job Type Full-Time
We are seeking for an individual incumbent who is motivated to learn and elevate his/her accounting skill sets by joining our company for career development. The ideal candidate will be capable of learning the accounting system with minimal supervision while training will be provided. He or she should uphold the professionalism of basic competencies such as being well organised and good time management skills to handle the job task.
- Perform basic book-keeping, by entering financial transaction into internal database
- Maintain accurate data on the digital system and physical financial records.
- Perform support to the account department with office tasks such as filing, answering the phone and processing the mail for the department.
- Processing AR/AP as assigned by the Accounts Manager, issuing checks, and updating of ledgers and budget, etc.
- Reconcile invoices and sales receipt and to identify discrepancies, create and update expenses reports.
- Process reimbursement forms within the organisation.
- Participate in the annual audit by assisting the Account Manager on it.
- Minimum educational requirement in diploma in accounting or financial field, at least 1-2 years experience needed.
- Have knowledge of basic book keeping procedures and familiarised with financial regulation as compliance.
- Good Command of Ms Office Excel knowledge such as pivot table, VLookup, etc.
- Excellent analytical skill with an eye for detail as the core of competency for this position.
Interested parties, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.